Friday, October 29, 2010

Poem-Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit
His lips against mine, I feel so erotic.

The sweet smell of fruit, something exotic.

His hand reaches down, to my warmth hidden low.

His fingers move gentle, he touches me just so.

I scream out in pleasure as my orgasm comes near,

It's building inside of me, I'll explode I do fear.

He stops just short of climax, it hurts; I want to scream.

Now he's smearing it across my chest, whipped cream.

He licks and flicks his tongue,

I'm on the verge, I want to come.

He gets on top, so fast, and slides himself inside,

I scream and yell "Oh God Yes!" my delight I can't confine.

He pumps so hard and fast, I cannot stop the rush.

I scream his name and claw his back, my ecstasy can't be hushed.

He comes so hard, my mind explodes, the end is here at last.

We lay in bed, legs in-twined, until the after glow has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment